Wednesday, May 2, 2012

me & him

A girl can only be so lucky to have found her soul mate and know that he is hers. I am so lucky to call Tim mine and me his. Thanks babe for putting up with my camera set on self timer, the dogs sleeping in our bed, the drawers half open, the blankets pulled completely to my side, my hair on everything, the bathroom counter always engulfed in my makeup.. but most of all thanks for loving me and showing me how amazing love can be.  It's been a blessed, hard, and often broken road to get here, but I can tell you that it's worth it.  I love you...


1 comment:

  1. My wife really is great. I wish I were better at voicing my feelings so she could know how much I appreciate her. She is the most beautiful person I know. How lucky am I to have found her? This is the definition of marrying up. I love you sweetie and even though it can be difficult at times, I know that we can make it.

    ReplyDelete