Monday, July 20, 2015

Baby T Moccs Review & My baby girl

Our #1 favorite footwear for our littles would have to be BabyTMoccs.  We have talked about them before on our blog, this time we are testing out their new rubber sole.   Ava has pretty much exclusively worn her platinum moccs seen here since March and they have held up perfectly with a lot of love on the soles.  As Ava started walking everywhere, I decided it's time for the sole.  We took them straight to Disneyland and she loved them.  Moccs help little growing feet bend and move in the shoe.  Ava is a tippy toe walker and she can still do that with the rubber sole.  I have never found anything that stays on her little feet better and the elastic helps hold the shoe on without being too tight. 
 Overall I would suggest adding the sole if your little is a walker or if they play outside a lot.  It's a $10 add on, but I think it will extend the life of your babe's moccs.  Ava's newest pair are gunmetal and to-die-for.  I'm also loving BBT's newest fun stripes, skulls, and flowers.  I love buying local and these shoes are made right here in Utah.  The quality is unreal and they are super soft.  
Check out their website here and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!




Pink Pea Coat from Ted Baker's Spring Line
Silver Sparkle Leggings from Carters
Moccs in Gun Metal from BBTMoccs

XoXo,
 Jamie 

If you would like your product photographed and featured, please contact Jamie at jamesonhealy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment