Monday, October 26, 2015

Their having a baby! And a few maternity musthaves.

Some of our very best friends are having a baby!  So what do we do when someone is having a baby?  Wander up to the mountains and take some gorgeous pictures of the parents-to-be.  I'm so excited to meet this baby in a few short months and I can't wait to watch you two be amazing parents.  It's the most incredible thing you can do in your life. 


I'm so excited for them and their new addition and it got me thinking about where I was exactly a year ago.  My pregnancy with Cohen lined up pretty close with their baby.  Anywho, I just wanted to throw out a few must-haves for mama.  I'm sure I've talked about this before on one of our blogs, but so many people I know are prego right now.

1. Invest in comfortable clothing!  My first pregnancy with Ava I fought buying maternity clothes for so long and then when I bought my first pair of maternity jeans I was in Heaven.  Treat yourself to at least a couple pairs because lets face it, you will be wearing them post pregnancy as well.  Zulily has some great options for a great price here.  If you register at Target, they give you a coupon for maternity items in your goody bag.  So make sure you start your registry early in your pregnancy. 

2. Belly Support.  Get yourself some sort of belly back support especially if you are on your feet for long periods of time.  This is the one I bought from Babies'R'Us.  Also grab some good insoles for your shoes.

3. Prenatal Massage.  I did a post on my favorite spot here featuring inSPArations float spa in Layton, Utah.  They also have a flotation pod that makes you weightless which is incredible when you feel densely pregnant. 

4.  Get yourself a great pillow.  Sleeping is a struggle so get a body pillow to rest that belly on.  

5. Bra Extenders.... yep.  I don't think we need much explanation here.

That is just a few of my musthaves.  Checkout Zulily, Target, Gordmans, and H&M for great pricing on maternity wear.  You won't regret it!

Now for this lovely lady.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment